Apple Airpods have become increasingly popular amongst both Apple and non-apple fans due to the compatibility with both Apple and Non-Apple devices. With this you probably want to use the AirPods on a PC whether it’s Windows or Mac, we’re here to help. Before we begin make sure your AirPods are in the case with the lid open.
How to connect Airpods to PC in Windows
To connect your Airpods to your windows PC you will make sure you have a Bluetooth laptop that can connect to your AirPods. If you have then just followed the steps below:
4. Next, press the button on the back of the case, which will put it into pairing mode, you will know when it’s in pairing mode as white light will begin to blink.
5. In your windows options you will notice the headphones appear, click the icon and it will begin to connect.
6. If all is successful then it will say “Connected Service” and you can click “Done”.
With that, you will now be able to use your Apple Airpods with your Windows PC, if you’re on Mac follow the steps below.
How to connect Airpods to my Mac
3. Go to the Apple Menu and click system preferences, followed by Bluetooth.
4. Select Airpods which should appear in the list, click on the AirPods and you will then be connected.
5. Some AirPods will allow you to use “Hey Siri”, you can enable this at this point.
Hopefully, you will now be able to use your Airpods on your PC without any problems.
Share our post: